Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award - Thanks Tanya!


Yesterday I was honored by Tanya over at My Scrappin and Stampin Corner with the "Stylish Blogger Award".  What a pleasant surprise.  Thanks Tanya! I have just started to get into Card Making and Tanya is a very talented stamper and card maker.  All of her designs inspire me.  Check out her darling Blog here.

There are four duties to perform to receive this award:
 
  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. 
  2. Share 8 things about yourself.
  3. Award 8 or more great bloggers. 
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
So here are eight things about me:
1.  I love the creative planning process.  So much so, that sometimes once a project is planned out in my mind and the supplies are all gathered or purchased I feel like the project is already complete.

2.  I live with and take care of my very sweet 91 year old Mother, who I adore.  She is my biggest fan and my number one cupcake taster!

3.  I love live theater.  Whether performing or watching, my favorite place to be is a dark theater.  I have always loved performing and have made the most wonderful friends through Community Theater.

4.  I lived in New York City for 13 years right after college graduation working in the publishing industry.  I try to visit the city at least once a year.

5.  I grew up in northern California but always felt like a misplaced easterner.

6.  II work in sales for a large Hotel chain and love to travel.  I have a great group of friends that I travel with.  Our last big trip was an Alaskan Cruise.

7.  I love living in Utah and having the mountains in my backyard.

8.  I am addicted to the Food Network, movies and magazines of all kinds.

And now to pass the Stylish Blogger award on to some more wonderful bloggers:
Briget at Bake At 350

Kristan at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Diane at Created By Diane
Jeanette at My Little Cupcake Blog
Joni at Red Couch Recipes
Ivy at The Happy Whisk
Shanna at A Cup Full of Cake
Glory at Glorious Treats
Jamie at My Baking Addiction
 

Stop by and check out these wonderful Blogs. 

Thanks again Tanya!!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the award Linda Jean, you are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda. So nice of you. And congrats on your award. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, my congratulations! I fully agree with your award :) do you think that I also deserve to be awarded???
    Tomasz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tomasz, Thanks for the congratulations. I check out your Blog and you definitely deserve the award. I'm now a follower. Linda Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award!! Much appreciated. Happy Wednesday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so welcome, I love your blog! I am addicted to the Food Network too, hubby is starting to love to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wondering how you were doing. Glad to see you back. Congrats on your award and thanks for thinking of me.

    Love your cupcake tester. That's the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete