Yesterday I was honored by Tanya over at My Scrappin and Stampin Corner with the "Stylish Blogger Award". What a pleasant surprise. Thanks Tanya! I have just started to get into Card Making and Tanya is a very talented stamper and card maker. All of her designs inspire me. Check out her darling Blog here.
There are four duties to perform to receive this award:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
- Share 8 things about yourself.
- Award 8 or more great bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
1. I love the creative planning process. So much so, that sometimes once a project is planned out in my mind and the supplies are all gathered or purchased I feel like the project is already complete.
2. I live with and take care of my very sweet 91 year old Mother, who I adore. She is my biggest fan and my number one cupcake taster!
3. I love live theater. Whether performing or watching, my favorite place to be is a dark theater. I have always loved performing and have made the most wonderful friends through Community Theater.
4. I lived in New York City for 13 years right after college graduation working in the publishing industry. I try to visit the city at least once a year.
5. I grew up in northern California but always felt like a misplaced easterner.
6. II work in sales for a large Hotel chain and love to travel. I have a great group of friends that I travel with. Our last big trip was an Alaskan Cruise.
7. I love living in Utah and having the mountains in my backyard.
8. I am addicted to the Food Network, movies and magazines of all kinds.
And now to pass the Stylish Blogger award on to some more wonderful bloggers:
Briget at Bake At 350
Kristan at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Diane at Created By Diane
Jeanette at My Little Cupcake Blog
Joni at Red Couch Recipes
Ivy at The Happy Whisk
Shanna at A Cup Full of Cake
Glory at Glorious Treats
Jamie at My Baking Addiction
Stop by and check out these wonderful Blogs.
Thanks again Tanya!!